Can anyone help?dump valve fitted ,NOW WITH THE PICTURES !!!!!!

Re: Can anyone help?dump valve fitted ,

Sweet car. Seen it on Scoobyireland. I'd say theres a few 1.6 drivers here that would be very interested in doing the same.

Re: Can anyone help?dump valve fitted ,

Here some pictures of 1600 turbo sti
DSC00381.jpg

P2230028.jpg

DSC00379.jpg

P2210018.jpg

Cheers all looking forward to meeting ye soon!

:thumbsup:Cheers i think some people thought,i was another evo-killer!!!!!

Seen Kens car on Sunday at Scoobfest and the pictures dont do the car full justice!! Lovely looking motor! Best of luck with it Ken! :thumbsup: :subaru:

Good to see people thinking outside the box id say a lot of time and effort went into this car best of luck with it :thumbsup:
Yea think some people were thinking you were another EVO KILLER but hey S.H.I.T. happens :lol:
Seen some of this(sh*t) lads work on the other site up north seems to know his stuff.

@carterhonda hey fella I wasnt slagging your car. Was slagging your mechanics trading name. Nice cars

:DCheers Lads,looking forward to meeting more of ye at the next meet,

1.6 turbo, you mad Ba**ard :clap: :clap:
thats a new one on me,
Love the leggy's, Did you say one of them is 2.5?
Fair play!
Dan

Thats some job! Fair play and as clean as a whistle too...! Just about the dump valve, it doesnt look the best to be honest with you. It appears to be jubliee clipped into that pipe off the intercooler...? Sure it couldnt dump you have it all sealled up between 2 jubliee clips!

Best of luck

Paddy

Sorry Paddy dump valve only fitted after pictures,but in where the black pipe leads from,think the spring is too tight?
xhanging it 2morrow hopefully

hi, if it is 1.6 and running 190bhp i'd say it's running a fair bit of boost. have you got a boost guage on it. :thumbsup:

Have boost&turbo timer set up ,took out bigger injectors,to save feul,and engine,so down to about 167BHP but there more to come,going bigger turbo and intercooler,at some time,waiting on free time from sh*t,haha,
there talk of doing imperza,2.o {twin }turbo in the pipeline,but running them at the same time!!!!can it be done dont know ,but i know a man that does!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some job carterhonda. Best of luck with it.

Did you not have to change rear axel and drivetrain??/

:smokin:

I think she's fwd carlo!
I looked into the twin (parallel) turbo for the forester, I did alot of asking around and research and the general concensise is that 2 cylinders don't have regular enough pulses to drive a turbo! So not a goer!!!
I'd love to see a irish leggy 6H motor in an impreza, that would run twin turbos, twin TD05 16g's maybe?
Dan

Back