Can any ape be a mechanic

dohcturbo

Octane Boostaholics
hey all.
i had a long two weeks (bad two weeks really), fairly stressed,
i had a clutch and turbo to fit and my mechanic let me down and couldnt do it, so id no one to fit them.
it had to be done by saturday for a map and i had only a week to get it done.
i found a place that would get it done. (SAID they would get it done).
dropped the car in and got a fone call that day sayn that they cant fit the (turbo td05-20g) and they would have to do this, do that, cut this, move that.
its a straight swop how can you feck it up. in the end told him put on the standard turbo and leave it.
i collected the car that evening fairly pissed off and was worse when he charged me a quear price. (quear price down here anyway).
grand i thought at least the clutch is done and i can get mapped. (so i thought)
i took the car for a spin that night cos i havnt had a bit of power for a while.
floored it in 3rd goin for 4th and the clutch stuck to the floor. sickend i was.
i took it back the next moring and the lad i was dealing with the boss wasnt there,
so i said it to the gimp that was there what happened, straight off he blamed the clutch kit, did i get the clutch, nothing wrong with our work here.
:angry: i was. but keeped my cool and said have a look and il ring later. this is friday and im leaving that night.
i called back at 1 and the car looked to be in the same place.
but was talking to the boss and he said he took it for a spin seems fine.
i made sure the clutch was stuck when i dropped it there.
he said drop it in during the week and if we have to rip it wel rip it, still taking no responsibilty.

can any ape be a mechanic. if i frig up in my job i just sort it, no questions asked.
and i guess anyone else is the same.
youd think hed get it right, his 6 hours work is 3 days for me.
and its not about the money cos i dont mind paying once it done right and i dont have to worry about it.

anyway thats my rant over.
and im half cut so i better check this again tomorrow.
so if i offended any good mechanic sorry in advance.

just outside tralee. on the dingle road.
A1 clutches in tralee, so much for their name. thatd want to be changed.

Back