Caliper refurb

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Anyone know where in ireland i could get some calipers re-furbed, thinking of getting my old calipers done and sell them on for a few quid, would be a good upgrade for non twinscroll legacy's

And if you want to make them look pretty, get a wire brush and high temp paint.. sorted..

Sti pink would be best :whistle: :icon_grin:

might need to replace the pistons on one of them aswell though as one of them was constantly sticking, thats when i upgraded to the AP's.

Godspeed does kits including new pistons, seals etc.. You can order a kit and do it yourself or you can send yours over and he will refurb them and paint them also if you wish.. Not sure of prices though..

ye i was just reading there on scoobynet, i sent him a pm to see how much he would charge, actually remember i bought a seal kit which i never used, might try that first. These wont be going back on my car though so i would have no way to test them before i sell them on

subaru do a kit of seals for them for under 30 euro get some fine sand paper and clean them up and rebuild them yourself simple to do and you will get bout 150-200 for them when done

Back