Bye Bye Classic

555-Scooby

Petrolheads
:subaru: Well lads and lassies after owning without the doubt the best car i have ever had for over six years i have sold my 97 classic impreza turbo... it's probably one of the longest owned cars by a member in the club it had only 2 previous owners before me. in the time i had it apart from servicing it i only had to replace a rad and alternator it never failed to start or let me down and has been to every part of this country so best of luck to it's new owner (club member) i hope he has as much fun in it as me and my family had...... :thumbsup:
DSC00820.jpg

Bet today was a sad day for ya Alan..... :cry: :cry:

But iam sure you have better things on the way..... :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :subaru: :subaru:

sorry to hear that ur pride and joy is gone alan, i know u really looked after that car. new owner will be a happy camper with that motor, cheers, james..

What you getting to replace it? If you don't mind me asking.

new owner is getting a peach off a car. :subaru:

sad day al letting her go but as we said the other night all good things come to a end but usually even better things come along :subaru:

best off luck with what you have in mind and to the new owner off the car :thumbsup:

Thanks for the comments..... picked up this in Wales yesterday Impreza STi Type UK with PPP, 18" pff wheels, lowered on prodrive springs, front and rear sturt braces, front splitter....... 36k on the clock

DSC00947.jpg

Best of luck with the new car. It is really nice in black. Looks like your neighbour has a scooby too?

Back