Buying a Leagcy GTB

• Thread starter tommyjoecarroll
  • Start date
I know of an 01 comin in from the dealers i got mine from for 15950 so for a 02 i'd say thats a good price. the blitzen is a bit more powerful than the regular gt-b but not sure how much more. One of the other lads will be able to answer this id say

I tought the blitzen was just the wheels and different bumpers, spoiler etc.? But if they have more power good good!! Just got a quote E.2600 F. Comp!!

I'm sure Texaco will follow suit shortly with an E5 equivelent! So I'n the mean time I'd map for Maxol E5 plus NF and just bite the bullet untill texaco get there act together!

Just i thought " If you put Approx 47 litres of texaco 95ron petrol + 3 litres of Maxol E85 bioethinol in your tank, You would have 50 litres of 5% blended E5 (99.2RON) then add NF booster to get the desired 102RON"
What you think?
Dan

[quote author=tommyjoecarroll link=topic=4194.msg44187#msg44187 date=1194177858]
My petrol is paid as expenses so why would i pay for E5, Maybe ill just run Techron + Lucas?
[/quote]

E5 is no more expensive than standard 95RON at any other station AFAIK.

As said above, the additive in Texaco Techron will counteract the effects of Octane Booster. go E5 all the way. It's widely available now even though it is not marked on the pumps. They even have it now down in Clonakilty - yet the pump attendants aren't even aware of it. But my Scooby knows for sure how good it is :D :D :D

:subaru:

Back