Bulbs/HID Kits

Good link Frawls :thumbsup:

Think I'll invest in some....

By the way was that you I seen in town last week - near the canal?

Alan.

Well lads would you believe my bulbs finally arrived yesterday (ordered 7th December)

Will put them in this weekend and report back, they included a free set of Philips side light bulbs aswell

so not all bad.

Eamonn

Eamo, i received 2 of my sets of bulbs a couple of weeks back only because i gave out stink to them, i told them to send on the rest of the order as soon as they were in, i.e the xteme ones.

So have you received the xtreme bulbs at this stage?

Greg

@P1 Alan, I waved at someone driving a P1 recently but I thought it was on UK plates. Maybe that was you before you paid Dick Turpin and his merry band of VRT robbers? I was in a red 07 Audi TT.

Well Eamo spill the beans. How are the new Phillips X-treme bulbs?

Frawls

[quote author=FRAWLS link=topic=951.msg14841#msg14841 date=1173117462]
@P1 Alan, I waved at someone driving a P1 recently but I thought it was on UK plates. Maybe that was you before you paid Dick Turpin and his merry band of VRT robbers? I was in a red 07 Audi TT.

[/quote]

I bet you didn't get a wave back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was me Frawls :thumbsup:
Yeah was still on the UK Plates then.... and was 7.5k richer :angry:

Car looked well (for an Audi :D)

Alan.

I still automatically wave at Scooby drivers and most of them seem to wave back with a look of slight confusion on their faces!

Actually one of the benefits of driving the TT is that lots of birds give you the thumbs up. Now if only I could put my thumb.....eh I mean return the favour :p

Earth calling Eamo. Have you seen the light or is it all smoke and mirrors?

Frawls

Hi Frawls,

A bit hectic at work the last week, anyway fitted the new Philip's Xtreme bulbs last weekend

and there is a marked improvement in light quality. On dims they show much brighter more of the side area

pointing towards the ditch. On fulls the beam is definitly stronger and reaches farther up the road.

This is all great just as the evenings are getting longer but worth the few quid for the improvements.

Eamonn

I've been feeling a need for better nearside illumination on dipped beam myself (it helps if you can see the ditch on the narrow roads around West Clare! :roll:), but when I checked the powerbulbs.co.uk website I found that the Philips x-treme H7s that I need for the Legacy are at the same stage the H4s were not so long ago, and as I'm hoping to move to Kilkee in a few weeks I don't want to "back order" before then. But I found some Silverstars in Ennis on Friday & fitted them today, what an improvement tonight! :thumbsup:

Back