Attachments

• DSC_0490.JPG
    DSC_0490.JPG
    729.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSC_0490.JPG
    DSC_0490.JPG
    729.5 KB · Views: 30
Re: brink detachable towbar

Im interested in this. How can we check out if it will fit a newage?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

iv no idea lad your welcome to try it and if it doesn't fit give it back to me

I'll try the towbar off you. I'll wait to see about the rear bumper skirt if Ciaran is taking it and I could pick up both together.
Pm me after weekend.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

Where are you based Dec? All the necessary bolts with it? I presume it would fit ours?

I'm in tullamore rob, that's the thing I never fitted to mine never got around to it everything is there for it

Would love to have it off you but its a bit of a trek to Tullamore for me and I don't think I've a free day for the next 3 weeks. Wouldn't have the money till next week either :(

Don't suppose you're ever down limerick or Cork direction?

no man never down there , I could meet ya in birr or somewhere like that if its any use to ya

Leave it with me. I've a buddy living in Athlone who gets around the country a good bit so might see if I can arrange for him to pick it up for me. :pray:

I just don't have the time over the next couple of weeks for a 4hr round trip :icon_sad:

Well finally caught up with the buddy and he'll be down Limerick direction at least next week.

So could I send you the money through Paypal and then we can try make arrangements for him to collect it from you?

Just bumping this as I know you were probably busy with track day preparations in the last few days so might have missed it. :bump2:

Sorry lad I actually taught I did reply, no hassle could your friend bring cash instead of PayPal

Will see what I can do, but can't see a problem with that.

Once I confirm with him I'll get your number off you so he can give you a bell and make arrangements :yellowthumb:

Back