**BREAKING** - MY01 VERSION 6 UK WRX IMPREZA WAGON

Can you Pm me a number please Interested in a few bits will drop up and collect I'm only in Wexford

2 POT RR CALIPERS, MTEC DISCS & MINTEX PADS (6 MONTHS OLD) & GODSPEED MOUNTING BRACKETS €250.00

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Hey lad... I'm in Roundwood in Wicklow. I'll get pics of front seats today/tomorrow. Can't get pic of rear at the minute as they are folded down and the back of car is filled with parts and I've an injured arm at minute and unable to empty it. They are immaculate though with no rips or tears.

[quote author=JAMIE-TYPERV6[emoji769] link=topic=44109.msg510290#msg510290 date=1426019735]
Anyone want these too... surplus to requirement now... Steel anodized black, inner spline security wheel nuts. I think they've seen about 1500 miles on my old OZ summer wheels. €30.00
[/quote]
As per PM I will Take them.
Will organise colection.
Cheers

I've done some searching... trying to find which sensors would work on my 02 1.6L Impreza.... I know the cross-fitment in America, but ours were pretty standard 2.5 or 2.5 Turbo or 2.2L and with or w/o pre-heaters...

Is this a four-wire lambda?

It's a Bosch zirconia 3 wire... Pic below was taken when new...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 25
[quote author=mckeown link=topic=44109.msg510591#msg510591 date=1426204412]
Hi could you get pics of the seats please? Whereabouts are you?
[/quote]

Hey lad... some of front seats... still cant get pic of rears as they are folded down and parts are in rear. They are in good condition though with no rips or tears or stains.

Attachments

• IMG_1797.JPG
    IMG_1797.JPG
    440.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    518.4 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1797.JPG
    IMG_1797.JPG
    440.7 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1798.JPG
    IMG_1798.JPG
    518.4 KB · Views: 16
It was mapped... But since been flashed back to standard. Ecutek licence is paid for so cheaper to get remapped. Can't say if it would work with your type R.

Hi Jamie would be interested in a few bits and pieces if they were in better condition than my own such as drivers interior doorcard, centre console, and plastic trim covers inside bootlid if they are still available. Would it be possible to see them whether still on car or not before buying them I can travel up to you whenever suits. Sorry for your bad luck by the way. Cheers

Hey Mark... I'm not a 100% sure bout fitments but is be confident enough they are the same fitment. I'll remove them later today and get an estimate on postage. Cheers

Back