Brackets to fit 2 pot rear brakes to a B4 also spring clamps?!

I wont be back on again tonight i'd say so if anyone starts up a group buy, Put my name down please, Whoever buys my car is goin too get more than they thought!! :lol:

I presume the 00 and 01 are identical - £50 and 50Euro arent far apart at the moment but ill work out fine points with him if we get the numbers.
Lets start a list so - havent seen one in ages!! Need 5 names to get the deal -
1 - eliroche
2 - goldenjohn

[quote author=eliroche link=topic=13258.msg164430#msg164430 date=1236157944]
This is what Godspeed said -

"Yes we have sold the fitting kits to owners of the B4’s , and no one has come back to me saying they didn’t fit so I assume everything is ok , if your car has the 266mm discs , then the 290mm WRX discs and 2 pots should fit fine"

So if standard B4 rear discs are 266mm are all classic shape Impreza 2 pot rear discs 290mm?

[/quote]
i sold impreza brakes to a guy with a b4 and said the rears dont fit because of the space in the bolts, think roby had a similar problem. if you want to be sure you can measure the distance from the center of the two mount bolts, and i'll measure a classic hub here to compare

Ill measure them tomorrow Ciaran, can you measure a classic hub when you get a chance also, Thanks for your help.
Anyone else who wants to double check measurements on their B4 please do,
I dont want to be responsible for stuff not fitting!!
Although that guy seems alright from Godspeed and i cant see a problem if it doesnt fit (refund/replace), especially if traders recommend him.

thats fantastic of ians offer to bring over with him. really is..

i've dagnuts 2001 facelift/new gen ecu model here with me so will check that too and with all 3 confirmed should be no problems.

I need a set for 92 legacy (should be same as classic) for rear brembos too.

1 - eliroche
2 - goldenjohn
3 - Legy C

[quote author=RS-RA link=topic=13258.msg164985#msg164985 date=1236255826]
145mm on classic stud spacing, anybody measure the legacy yet :dontknow:
[/quote]
I changed my shock today (thanks to the lads who helped me out with parts/tools!) and forgot to measure the poxy stud spacing!
Will hopefully get around to it tomorrow, cheers Ciaran :thumbsup:

[quote author=Legy C link=topic=13258.msg165000#msg165000 date=1236257645]
I need a set for 92 legacy (should be same as classic) for rear brembos too.

1 - eliroche
2 - goldenjohn
3 - Legy C
4 - isb4

i wouldnt mind a set either

Spoke to Ian yesterday and its a different kit for the RS, he is going to bring one over to the west cork to give me a look at it

Back