Bought a my 97 sti today

5door bullet

Middle Lane Hogs
Has some engine trouble but turns out not to be as bad as the fella i got it off said

Heres some pics of her

newscoob017.jpg

newscoob019.jpg

newscoob020.jpg

newscoob022.jpg

Cheers lads

Mark i got it in warrenpoint. I know the fella that imported it in 2003, he sold it to the fella that i got it off and its been off the road for the past 11 months. The rims were put on her two weeks before she took ill, theres one small stone chip on the pas side door apart from that shes mint 55k on her

Sound like you got a peach of a car there and black realy is a great colour when clean.

Best of luck with it. :thumbsup: :subaru:

Good man Che :clap:

Is this just the play car? I'm assuming you're keeping the blobeye too? You've done so much to her it would be a shame to let her go.

Good luck with it Che! As the lads on SI keep telling you, fix her up its too good of a car to break!! :thumbsup:

Thanks again lads. Going to put her back on the road think its to good myself to break
got the Blitz nur spec of her today, so its going on to the blobeye because there not that load :lol:

Nice motor. :thumbsup:

Dont know if I am wrong here but dont think it will fit a new age if of a classic :dontknow:

Back