Bodykits and modifications?

[quote author=Woogy link=topic=3097.msg30021#msg30021 date=1185672709]
By the way......stop using my thread to sell your car!!!! Im looking for stuff to make my car look like it can go like yours!!!  :lol:
[/quote]

Fibreglass front and back bumpers WON'T DO THIS..............

@ dave i know they are hard to sell i just have my eye on one but if that sells before mine i'll just keep the one i have  :thumbsup:
@ Woogy all imprezas look the same cause they look the best that way i'd say don't bother, ask huzzy he spent stupid money on his last 1.6 did it up like an sti it looked absolutely mint but it was'nt worth it

and i'd have to agree about the fibreglass stay away from it get plastic if you have to do it, fibreglass breaks too easy

So what is out there that would look good for my car and where can i get it?

Thats Norris car you showed me ya?Where did he get that?That aint whats on your usual Impreza.I would love somthing like that for my classic!!!

Say....money isnt a problem....
I just want front/back bumpers and sideskirts.But not the usual stuff.

:ponder:

I just want to know where i can get some gear for my car! :wall:
Dont wanna make a big deal out of this.

Thanks! Thats all i was asking.
Now must get some sleep because im heading up to the "wonderful" place that is Dublin in a few hours. :lol: :nana:

Woggy if i were you id go for a carbon fibre bonnet,Twin headlamps and lower her a bit!
As for bobykits,i think wrx kit is your only option!
Dreamworks in Limerick built a wide-arch scooby,that can be seen around cork alot!!
Give them a shout and im sure they will sort ya out with somethin different :thumbsup:

[quote author=daveR link=topic=3097.msg30219#msg30219 date=1185833039]
Woggy if i were you id go for a carbon fibre bonnet,Twin headlamps and lower her a bit!
As for bobykits,i think wrx kit is your only option!
Dreamworks in Limerick built a wide-arch scooby,that can be seen around cork alot!!
Give them a shout and im sure they will sort ya out with somethin different :thumbsup:

[/quote]

Thanks Dave!Is that the white one?

tread carefully around dreamworx, had some work done there before...

did you have a look at the body modifications available on ebay?

I think that white wide arch Impreza is a monstrosity of a yoke. They have ruined it...

I think you'd be better off getting genuine plastic bumpers etc off scrapped cars etc. You can get some nice carbon fibre bits, vents scoops etc. Get yourself a new wrx/sti bonnet too and lower her on a nice set of gold 16's. (Your little brakes would look dwarfed behind a big wheel. A chunky 16" Speedline or Compomotive style wheels would look well and hide your rear drum brakes etc.)

Ya its nice alright Eric! Going to Bulgaria monday so have to wait till i come back and check it out more!

Back