Blue classic V4 Donabate

did i see you at the roundabout on the n1 just before blakes cross.....grey scooby with isdc stickers on the back windows?

You driving a Navy blue Legacy?
Yeah that was me alright. Think i drive past you a lot and everytime i wonder are you a club member.
I think it was Christi alright :thumbsup:

yeah that was me.......i was on the round about when i spotted you i have the stickers on the front and back screens. where u at the last meet in the coachmans......think i was talkin to ye before ye went in with rennycakes?

yeah Matt me aul mucker that was me on the Beaverstown road.... your motors lookin well... I normally see ya when in the van so if ya see a white box body flashin ya you know its me :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (oh and its a V3 by the way)

@ North Dublin, yeah i was at the coachmans meet alright. Ive a head like a sive when it comes to remembering names though so no doubt ill have to be introduced again to everybody at the next meet. Was a good turnout that night.

@ Chris, savage lookin car you have. There's another blue one out our way, V5 i think with stickers on the front wings. Was never sure which car was yours. Was a great day for driving when a saw you. Its nice to be able to go for a spin and not need to wash your car after it.
Im driving a black transit connect most the time as its my work mobile. Its shiny at the moment as i spent all weekend washing, T cutting and waxing it. :thumbsup:

fair play.. I said to myself I'd wax my van regular but yet to do it since feb.. shame on me... ye I know that other fella in the V5 , tho he aint joined the club yet..

Back