Blobeye splitter £79.99 - group buy interest??

The figures are after changing a bit, I had worked out the 80 gbp at around 95 euro and thought maybe they might look after shipping for a group buy so i thought this would have been a 100 euro buy so i may pass i think

payment is done over the phone by each person individually, and can organise postage to their own door for 10 euro or do what you suggested :) however we need all the names and then i set up the group buy with them before anyone orders :thumbsup:

[quote author=KENC link=topic=33082.msg380488#msg380488 date=1328819994]
The figures are after changing a bit, I had worked out the 80 gbp at around 95 euro and thought maybe they might look after shipping for a group buy so i thought this would have been a 100 euro buy so i may pass i think
[/quote]

I agree Ken, i thought around the €100 mark, however we still need some people to commit to buy to achieve this, if we can, i dont mind which option we choose, if the UK JMCarbon option works out €20 cheaper its a no brainer for me.
If we dont have a definite number willing to buy i cant go back to JM Carbon and get a definite figure.
If we can get a list of people commited to buy, ill contact JMCarfbon and Lloyd_flat4 can go to MGAutostyling, cheapest price gets the business, they are the same product!

Exactly, it all depends on the shipping from JMCarbon, i think that will be the difference.

of course cheapest buy gets the business,

but before any of that, and before we contact them, we need 5 names :smile:

once we have a definite 5 then we can contact each company and see who will go the cheapest :thumbsup:

These companies should be well used to Group buys and how they work... If you want people to commit you need to get prices in concrete..
Conatct them and ask for the best price they can do for 5.. come back and put the price up, Without a definite price posted up of what the cost is its kind of going no where really.

From JMCarbon..

"Hi Eli We can do 5 for £490 including delivery to Ireland.We can take paypal at - sales@jmcarbon.co.uk or credit/debit cards onver the phone. 01509 219502many thanks- jmcarbon"

Thats £98 each delivered to one address in Ireland, they would have to be distributed to the 5 members over here then however suits the 5.

no put in a counter offer of 450 and see will they go for it as you have 3 potential companys offering the gb for that price but every1 has agreed it there one to go for but slighty dearer see will they come down to 450!!!

ok lads, i think we need to decide on this and go with it. as then it will be good to distribute these at the AGM to whoever was in the GB which was suggested :thumbsup:

contacted MCG and they will not beat that price at all they said i havnt stopped pestering them over it :1poke: but no luck.

we go ahead with the other option from Jm carbon?? :smile:

cant see any better around myself ... im happy with that :thumbsup:

i jsut want to get a splitter on the front of mine asap to be honest haha :icon_grin:

New price of £460 for 5 splitters delivered to Ireland, could probably get this down another £10 making it £90 each..
Not going to get any better, so are we gonna have 5 takers here??

Where was that from??
I will ahve to see next week, have childs Christening Sunday and i could off got a front end cut for what thats costing :angry1: fokn women..
I might have a few quid coming next week fingers crossed, if i do i will buy, if i dont i may look at my broken one and 2 cable ties some longer. :icon_cry:

Ok ive got some pennys sorted out :)
Eli where is that price from? and is that postage to one address or individual?

The price is from JMCarbon, its a cheaper form of shipping they do, as far as i know its uninsured but the splitters will be properly packaged.
That price is for shipping to one address in Ireland and it will be up to us to distribute from here.
With the AGM and different meets taking place that shouldnt be a problem.

Now i have actually got a splitter (out of nowhere in the last day - pics to follow!) but i am still perfectly happy to organise this group buy and help with distribution etc.
So if we can secure 5 names/payment to JMCarbon then it will go ahead.

Good man, where can i find one of those no where places????

You see any more chunkier splitters on your searches?

Back