Blobeye headlights

Why?
Did you melt your own
partfinder.ie
breakers can be cheaper worth a try :thumbsup:

want a spare set, mine are gone been restored twice, want to joey mod them but wont give it a go until i have a spare pair. ill have a look, ideally I would like them to be in almost new condition.

Graham had a set for sale a while ago.
Can't remember where I got my spare set from think it was Alan 555
Are you looking for the hid ones or normal bulbes

I searched everywhere for a set for my blob. Unreal expensive second hand and a lot of the time they need refurbing too. Mine are the same. Ruined from being done over and over. The only ones i could find were these....

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381509774679

Haven't bought them yet but i will be in the near future. Cant look at my own much longer!

image.jpeg

ah that I thought it was somethng new and crazy
helped Graham do his own
think your wasting money buying another set just do your own and keep the money for something else
handy enough to do so don't worry about it :thumbsup:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.6 KB · Views: 28
I searched everywhere for a set for my blob. Unreal expensive second hand and a lot of the time they need refurbing too. Mine are the same. Ruined from being done over and over. The only ones i could find were these....

Look at this on eBay http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/381509774679

Haven't bought them yet but i will be in the near future. Cant look at my own much longer!

ye I have seen these, here comes the next thing I want the clear ones with no yellow in the lights hehe

nah mine are gone Colm, been restored twice they are faded on the inside. also I would like to try the mod so good with a spare set

That's a orange lense that you just remove when there open
then Fit orange / Amber bulbs
no need to buy another set :thumbsup:

Just read that there
such a shame they don't just sell lenses for the new age imprezas
plastic headlights are a ****ing curse
all my cars have glass :icon_grin:

That's a orange lense that you just remove when there open
then Fit orange / Amber bulbs
no need to buy another set :thumbsup:

ah cool,

lets see what graham or this post brings over the next few days, if not I'll get a new set from micks, wont open the package, try to do my mod and restore the inside, if I succeed ill return the new ones if not Ill pop in the new ones :)

If your doing the black paint mod you are splitting the headlights anyways so I don't see the hassle in popping out a tiny bit of orange plastic when you have them split anyways?

If your doing the black paint mod you are splitting the headlights anyways so I don't see the hassle in popping out a tiny bit of orange plastic when you have them split anyways?

oh can the plastic be removed? getting different info in this part.

Yes but near impossible to source cover tryed as one of my hids had one cover replaced and looks alot fresher than other

C&r and other said shows as part and can't be ordered

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

These are off the blob im breaking, drivers side is foggy.

Attachments

• headlights.jpg
    headlights.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 20
Back