Blob eye WRX alloys

Hi przemcio007, can't send pms...still available , could meet up tomorrow at Citywest hotel ...

Nopon thanks for deal. Nice to talk to you, well looking car as well.
I will for those alloys after small repainting. I am not under big pressure so I will not rush it.
I will wait till current tires will be gone and the I will buy new ones for those rims.
Had a quick look how they woul suit my wagon
6y6uva4e.jpg

Have a karma on me.

Excellent can i take credit for this? :icon_biggrin:they will look great some lowering springs front splitter black zune sport grills and a tink on the back windows would be next if it were me :icon_grin:

lol those are just rims :) mine are In bad condition anc they are only 16. Looks stupid on wagon :)
Credit on you Ciaran :) thanks for letting me know about this.

Ha no sweat they will improve the wagon alot great upgrade if it were me I beg borrow and steal to get some tires and bang em on someone on here might have a set of second hand tires knocking about I gave away a good set on here not that long ago might be worth a post...

No bother przemcio007, they look great thanks for the business and might get some time to meet up with the rest of the guys...

Have to say, ciaranwrx got a good idea, lower and rear tinted windows... :) (something that I have mentioned to przemcio007 today on the deal)

Anyway

SOLD....

Back