Black Blob WRX Wagon

Pablo85

Sunday Drivers
Working in Cherry Orchard Industrial estate today and see a lovely Black wagon being put through its paces ,it was up and down the road about 10 times - I donโ€™t think it was Hassan WRX wagon ,someone might know the owner,sounded lovely ๐Ÿ‘Œ

Think you might be right and it's the one for sale. Some good parts on that car and has very similar/if not same wheels as mine.

Think you might be right and it's the one for sale. Some good parts on that car and has very similar/if not same wheels as mine.
Yea I thought it was you at first ,itโ€™s a quick car definitely a few tricks done to it she was eating the road up there yesterday

We have friends in cherry orchard there sure do like to give there cars or some one else's a really good testing ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Good auld cobweb blowing

That's the issue with selling a performance car , new buyer buys its and rings the seller after a few hours saying this thing is after stopping here I was only driving it home normally ๐Ÿ˜

That's the issue with selling a performance car , new buyer buys its and rings the seller after a few hours saying this thing is after stopping here I was only driving it home normally ๐Ÿ˜
Would you believe,,, that happened me years ago. Starlet GT bought for cash in cork.
โ‚ฌ4,300
Engine blew on the way home, didnt even get me out of Co. Cork lol
Imported another engine from Japan for 2k
Put it in for โ‚ฌ700
Car standing me 6k
Let one of the guys take it for a spin to test drive when I was thinking of selling and he rolled it
Ended up breaking it to get money from it.

And....i did ring the fella I bought it from giving out saying I was driving normally lol

Back