bl5 clutch problems?????

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38806.msg443562#msg443562 date=1376470969]
Never got chance yesterday.

Check today.
[/quote]

Ok grand

Not sure ic flywheel from a standard 2.0would be the sam but TD cadwell in meath have an 05
for breaking

[quote author=johnb4 link=topic=38806.msg443608#msg443608 date=1376489324]
Not sure ic flywheel from a standard 2.0would be the sam but TD cadwell in meath have an 05
for breaking
[/quote]

its a standard one of a bl5 as an aftermarket wount work with my clutch subaru got ..

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38806.msg443609#msg443609 date=1376489605]
Part number for flywheel i have from 2010 WRX Hatch is 12342AA071
[/quote]

grand can you pm me a price

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38806.msg443609#msg443609 date=1376489605]
Part number for flywheel i have from 2010 WRX Hatch is 12342AA071
[/quote]

Could you pm me a price on that fly wheel and also if I was to supply you with a clutch kit and rocket cover gaskets how much would you charge to fit all those including fly wheel you have there as Subaru are just doing my head in.

[quote author=davelegacy™ link=topic=38806.msg443685#msg443685 date=1376557948]
Best is to call me 0857715343.

Does that part number match?
[/quote]

Its ok thanks i just had to order the fly wheel off subaru need to get the car sorted im lost with out it .
I got a valeo fly wheel.

Probably to late on this topic I had same issues 2 years ago. . In the end I got a kit to fit from importcarparts . It was a solid flywheel clutch kit for €550 delivered . . Worked perfect. . And still has plenty left on it.

subaru still have the car stupid ticks there saying that they cant get a fly wheel to fit they have tried 4 fly wheels... on the 5th one this week there clue less they have the car 3 weeks nearly fitting a clutch and fly wheel and at that i wait 3-4 week on the clutch to be delivered .

anyone any ideas cause im going up and taking me car back if this 5th one doesn't fit ???

Importcarparts.co.uk. . Is ur best bet. . Can't remember his name but he's over the Subaru end of things in it and nos a good bit about scoobys. . I had same prob 2 years ago. . I got a kit from new Zealand it fitted perfect. . Brought it out for a spin and ring gear came off flywheel. . Great fun. . . So I ordered the kit from I c p and had it a week later. . Its a made up kit. . Think these R the o e no on them 30210aa690 . 30100aa881 . 30502aa120 . . Subaru don't hav a clue man. .they thougt it was a pull type system in the bl5s . Jokers

Tanks ill give them a call tomorrow Subaru haven't got a clue have the car 3 weeks and can't find a flywheel to fit joke and on top of that there telling Me on price then its doubling .. I've paid for a clutch kit already and other parts in abit off a dilemma they ordered parts I didn't want I asked for exedy and they told me they don't do them for my car but other people got them and I found them on the net.

The clutchs R made by exceedy for Subaru. . There just bog standard 1s though. Get the car out of there asap. . Best of luck man. . Keep us informed. .

Yea ill take the car back if there last flywheel doesnt fit ..... not sure where to get the clutch done if I take take the car back. I was looking at importcarparts they seem to have a kit to suit me ill try them tomorrow thanks for the help ill let you know when the work is all done

Clutches in your model is made by sachs and not exedy.

If you allowed subaru dealer to order parts exactly of your chassis number they would fit first time.

I told them I wanted exedy but they told me they don't make tgem for my car so they just got a Sachs kit and now they can't match a flywheel wheel to the car they got all details them self as I let them take the chassis number and reg while they wore looking and my car but very strange as they have tried 5 flywheel and there not fitting obviously they got wrong clutch kit or the clueless don't no much about cars so I can't say anything but its strange how they have the car 3 weeks and can't fit a flywheel something is funny with them cause i was talking to the mechanic he said they ordered wrong parts then the others are saying its my car been difficult to work with I keep getting told different things seems to me they have the wrong clutch kit not sure ?

Sachs did the dual mass kit alrite but the kit I got was exceedy oe replacement for diferent model imprezas. . Its a made up kit not in a box.. The kit fits. . As its in mine and still good. . On subarus jap parts list R diagrams it list a pull type clutch which its not. Its a push type

Yeah they are a pain in the whole to get a clutch kit for...i was searching for months to find one..but in all my searching I found out that the flywheel from the 06/07 2.5 Impreza fits these legacys but U also need a clutch kit to suit...you can get the Sachs or replacement from Poland for about 350 delivered or if you go onto legacygt.com there is some great kits you can get from the traders....i was looking to get the stage 2 competition clutch and lightened flywheel and it can be got for around 600 delivered including flywheel and clutch kit...

Oh and as far as im aware Ciaran from asd told me that Subaru do a solid flywheel conversion kit for the ,bl5 legacys for €420

I've already paid for a clutch kit it came from japan waited 3-4 weeks, they have the car 3 weeks trying to fit a fly wheel there saying the fly wheels are not fitting they been trough 5 fly wheels, i think there up to something i don't understand why it doesn't fit there not explaining anything and i am completely clue less.

Back