Bishopscourt pics (pic heavy)

Excellent pics as per usual Keith!! :thumbsup: :icon_pray:

Fair play to Al again! :icon_pray:

Really am sick now after seeing those pics that i couldn't get out of fooking work!! :angry1:

Some great pics there fair play mate

Well done to al for showing the evo boys that the scoobys are always better that them.

Not here to start a which is better as I have had both and they are both great cars.
Oh and well done to Al just wondering who got the quickest time of the day?

nice one all this was a deadly day didnt know al had won it fair play to all to entered and fair play to al who wiped all the competition legend and an absolute maniac

regards
gordon

Think a black evo was fastest but he broke down after, datsun closeline was 2nd he also had problems, Al's car was flawless all day he must have done 30 runs and not 1 problemo, and sure enough a 750bh car against a 400bh car i'd tend to say the 750bh would come out on top, but racing is racing and he bottled it and Al was as cool as a cucumber keept his head and won fair and square a deserved win :subaru: :049:

[quote author=nic spec c link=topic=10711.msg127808#msg127808 date=1226346580]
Think a black evo was fastest but he broke down after, datsun closeline was 2nd he also had problems, Al's car was flawless all day he must have done 30 runs and not 1 problemo, and sure enough a 750bh car against a 400bh car i'd tend to say the 750bh would come out on top, but racing is racing and he bottled it and Al was as cool as a cucumber keept his head and won fair and square a deserved win :subaru: :049:
[/quote]

Ya I heard the black evo done his transfer box. And the 750bhp evo missed a gear but sure whats the point in having all that power if it aint reliable.

Reliability is the key, true those cars were bloody quick and great to watch :icon_omg: but just cos you have the most horse power dosen't mean your the best unless you've got all the ingrediants just right or you own the gobstopper :icon_pray:

[quote author=Mark Cahill link=topic=10711.msg127851#msg127851 date=1226355811]
@ Funnyclub, Did you run your motor?? :thumbsup: Say she'd do a quick quarter mile!!
[/quote]

No mate I never ended up going.
But to be honest I would probably have been bad a launching it as Id be afraid to break something I prefer going on a track.

Fair play Keith,some brilliant pics dere lad. Luv da 9th one from da bottom of da flame from da exhaust on launch. Is Al's car in any pic??

Back