Birthday Surprise

joe watson

Petrolheads
Well guys i am getting old so just wanted this day to pass by quickly and had told my wife that i didnt want a party but she went ahead and organised a surprise party for me with friends and family there and it was a great night and lots of drink and food and a lovely cake so just thought id show yous the cake, it was lovely :icon_grin: :icon_grin: :thumbsup:

Thanks lads, the years are flyin by. Was a lovely surprise and a great night and some sore heads the next day :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

Oh yeah i got a tattoo done as well :icon_grin: :icon_grin: i think its my mid life crisis kicking in :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

[quote author=joescooby l :happybday:ink=topic=33672.msg385964#msg385964 date=1331762823]
Thanks lads, the years are flyin by. Was a lovely surprise and a great night and some sore heads the next day :icon_jook: :icon_jook:

Oh yeah i got a tattoo done as well :icon_grin: :icon_grin: i think its my mid life crisis kicking in :icon_grin: :icon_grin:
[/quote] good man Joe happy birthday, was that a picture of your back on that tattoo thread. Subaru sti :icon_grin:

Fair play Joe - hope it was a good night & that little Amy afforded you a lie-in the next morning to sleep the drink off :icon_grin:

:happybday: :happybday: :happybday:

there is a better shine on that subaru on your cake then on your own car ha ha ha :multijump: happy birthday bud :happybday:

Back