big thanks

johnb4

Middle Lane Hogs
i just want to give a big thanks to the lads in topgear for sorting me out with me decat for my leggy.
they are sound lads to deal with,and savage sound from it

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

did u get rid of both cats or just the one? if you got rid of the one in the downpipe , you should get a remap or the boost spikes could kill the car on you! :dontknow:

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=15020.msg185448#msg185448 date=1242136958]
did u get rid of both cats or just the one? if you got rid of the one in the downpipe , you should get a remap or the boost spikes could kill the car on you! :dontknow:

[/quote]

no i just got the one,have to get the one at the down pipe next week.
how long after would i have to get a remap as work is looking very bad so money is tjght

straight away i'd say or else you could only drive it on low boost. Is it much louder with the decat? looking to get full turbo back done on mine soon, but dont want it going crazy loud!

i think i will hold off until i can i get the remap.yeah its louder alright,but it is not crazy loud.i was in a bit of a panic yesreday when i was driving home as i could not hear it from the drivers seat.but when i got home i got the missus to give it a few revs.and it has a lovely sound off it. i dont want it to load myself so am keeping my standard boxes,but it would sound alot better and upgraded exhaust.do u live in dublin i could prob meet up with u and let u hear it for ur self dan

[quote author=Altezza-Dan link=topic=15020.msg185470#msg185470 date=1242142315]
ye i must meet up and have a look alright, i live over near Blanch.
[/quote]

i am going to a bit of a meet with another site on thursday night at 8 in walkinstown if u want to meet up then.
here is my number just in case thursday doesnt suit ya.just give me a bell and i will meet when ever ya want

[quote author=TOPGEAR1 link=topic=15020.msg185484#msg185484 date=1242144911]
cheers john glad your happy :thumbsup:
[/quote]

thanks lads very happy indeed,as said aqbove in am going to hold off on the second decat till i am getting remap,is that ok with ya

Back