Big thanks to'Sti Tunning'!

Paddy scooby

Middle Lane Hogs
Well eventually got the car remapped again and this time by Sti Tunning, and can I say what a difference a day makes! :subaru:
A massive thanks to everyone in Sti Tunning for all their help in preparing the car for saturday. The new modifications they have made work so well with the car. Very tidy workman ship also! SO EXTREMELY HAPPY! :icon_grin: :icon_grin:

Before car was running approx 1.3 bar boost, now running 1.5 bar boost and pulls like a train :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin:. During the mapping Bob thought that previously the old fuel reg was F**ked and that the previous mapper had compensated in his mapping to cover this fault. I was just amazed the details he could discover from reading the old set up and be able to diagnose likely causes. Very VERY impressed! :icon_pray: :icon_pray: :icon_pray:

Over all very impressed with Sti Tunning's set up, Well done to Dave for establishing such a company and wish you all the best in the future. Be assured if my car needs work in the future I know where Ill be going.

Also met a few of the lads from the site aswell. Good to put a face to the names! Also lovely motors lads, really well keep lovely motors.

Rgds

Paddy

Great to meet you Paddy. Delighted to hear you were as happy as myself with a transformed car!
Niall

ya great stuff paddy, glad your happy and it was nice to meet you too, i dont think my dog liked the sound of nialls anti lag

[quote author=DUFFMAN link=topic=16105.msg198196#msg198196 date=1246272639]
i dont think my dog liked the sound of nialls anti lag
[/quote]

Neither did many of the villages on the way home!
LOL :lol: :roll: :lol:

Yeah def there was some rap of the anti-lag alright Nail, god I tell you that is LOUD! Good to meet all the lads that day.

Hi Nodge,
I know hey, I know. Just give me another little while hey, money is a sore issue at the min! Over the last 3weeks or so I had;
1. Bro's wedding
2. Sun Holiday
3. Engine work and remapp
4. Rent
5. Road Tax
Not to mention all the petrol. But I know I should stop making excuses and take the plunge. Hopefully Ill get signed up properly shortly.

But anyway I just want to say. I've done the rolling road mapping route TWICE, and I just want to state, I wont ever be doing it again. IM CONVERTED!! Road mapping all the way lads.

Rgds

Paddy

Glad your map worked out mate. Was nice to put another face to a name. :thumbsup:

I bet you check out behind you for hoses coming from walls like the one in the carpark the other day :lol:

Back