BIG THANKS TO SCOOBYMANIAC!!!!!!!

AndyC

ISDC Club Member
Big thanks to Phil for sorting my dump valve today. I finally have some dumpage!

He spent a good 3 hours working out why the valve would not dump. Turns out I had a vacuum leak somewhere. Anyway, through process of elimination (pulling hoses off everywhere and testing the vacuum pressure) He got the HKS SSQV to sing!.

Nice one Phil, Karma on the way.

Cheers Andy,

Was starting to wreck my head as well, couldn't figure it out there for a while but its all good now :653:

Sure if you can't rely on the club members/traders for help, who can ya rely on. It's what we're here for :thumbsup:

phil loves the oul problems to solve, sorted my lights out the other day very professional job done

thanks again phil :thumbsup:

karma+1

[quote author=Turbo Tony link=topic=13087.msg160849#msg160849 date=1235588536]
this fella cralled from the cracks an has become a god on here,

fair play ya bag of useful info phil :thumbsup:
[/quote]
:lolpoint:

:lol: :lol: Cheers Tony maybe i'll start my own religion :icon_pray: :subaru:

[quote author=Clynesy link=topic=13087.msg160916#msg160916 date=1235594855]
phil loves the oul problems to solve, sorted my lights out the other day very professional job done

thanks again phil :thumbsup:

karma+1
[/quote]

Cheers Mark, Anytime mate :thumbsup:

And thanks lads for everything, it was a warm welcome into the club and I'm just trying to repay the favour. If I can help anyone else out, you know I'll try my best :thumbsup:

[quote author=P1 Alan link=topic=13087.msg160981#msg160981 date=1235601252]
Great stuff :thumbsup:

So Andy was it anything to do with the bigger tube or where we barking up the wrong tree :ponder:

Alan
[/quote]

Had nothing to do with the tube, but we started there and changed it anyway, then realised there was no vacuum making it to the dump valve. From process of elimination we found the problem and its all sorted now

Back