bichon friese pups

just want to say a huge thanks to john-l and partner jane for sorting us out with a female bichon a year old lovely dog unwanted christmas present from last year and was headin to the pound with her sister bought for two girls and then not wanted after less than a year its sad so many are like that ,jane volunteers there and sorted it out for us big karma and thanks very much she will have a great home hear with us :thumbsup:

welldone dec but does your situation not sound the same as what happened to that puppy last year.

i think its disgratful that people buy pets for there kids for xmas as the kids dont give a fook after a month and pet is let out in the cold.

im sure you have the next ten years of your life for this dog unlike many others so dont let the dog down.

no she will be with us to stay cause if my daughter does get sick of her which I doubt cause she loves dogs we will keep her anyway my woman is mad about dogs I think I would be gone before the dog :icon_grin:

they are the most loving little dogs you could have we have one here little oscar an the kids just love him
an if you give out to the kids he barks like mad at ya
best of luck with her dec be like ours want to go everywere with ya in the car :thumbsup:

Back