1.3 MB · Views: 5
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 5
All three listen to my commands!

The Pom thing scares them all to pieces!! Will of its own and no control!!!!

Anyway... Big dogs are great looking but crap in so many ways if not security trained.

Best thing you can do if your ur dog is outside when you are away form home, no matter how big it is....
Train him/her not to take treats/food from strangers.

Trust me on that from a burglary and my wife's dog being poisoned.....
Not good :(

I know where there might be pitbulls for very little money

Both parents can be seen. Great watch dogs male sleeps on bed snuggled up to kitten.

:smokin:

First one is parents sons in second one will have to check and see what one are left

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 12
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    530.7 KB · Views: 8
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    511 KB · Views: 12
Have had several large breed dogs over the years (currently have a Boerboel) and have come to the conclusion that there's no such thing as a guard dog that can be a pet or vise versa....you need to decide what you want the dog for...either pet or guard dog.... if you want a guard dog then you cannot expect that the dog will perform as a guard dog then be all cuddly to your family, children and their friends....same goes for the opposite, you cant expect a pet to be all friendly to the postman, milkman etc and then know that it's supposed to tear the legs af any knackers that arrive at your door.
Don't get me wrong if certain breeds are raised as pets they will protect your family out of natural instinct but you can't blame the dog if it all goes wrong....also you can raise certain breeds as pets and just the look of them will scare the shite outta most prople anyway
Just my 2 cents worth

I'm looking for a pet but a big dog that will make someone think twice before coming in the gate.
I just particularly like these type of dogs that I have seen

We have a Wicklow collie it's not a huge dog but Is great wit kids and so flooking intelligent. If someone comes to the door front or back the thing will go banana
great watchdog

Back