Bernard Dunne Retires.

+1
nice fella wish he had a better run with it but as said at least he was a world champ :thumbsup:
[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=21407.msg259760#msg259760 date=1266621014]
He was over hyped all along.
[/quote]

He was a world champ and thats takes some doin, so more power to him for that, we have got sum talent comin through, matthew macklin i think looks a fairly decent fighter. Just an opinion.

[quote author=kanye from the west link=topic=21407.msg259783#msg259783 date=1266623107]
He was a good boxer. I don't think he would of retired if he thought he could be world champion again
[/quote]

Good point..have to agree with you on this one, a good boxer he was but was never going to be world champion again

as he said he realised his ambitions!!!!
not good enough to be world champ again...
must be a gut wrencher to give up all you know

with the head trauma that boxers recieve every time they step into the ring i am not surprised that he us retiring early to be honest......

Fair play to him....
Retire at the top and be remembered favourably
dont become a has been before ya retire

remember the night he won the belt , savage

well done dunne , world champ , cant argue with that :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

plenty of TV money for him on the way...he took the fight against Cordoba and beat him, showed great,Always give him credit for that

Back