belgard heights

tclarke

Sunday Drivers
Was talking to a guy driving a blue impreza today with a colin mcrae sticker on it forgot to ask was he a member :doh: loved the car anyboby on here

wasnt moorz by any chance..?? his ball o snots lives down that way..?? type r 2 door jobby..??

no teeth, tatoo's, mad lookin whore....in a nice way..!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

slan

smurf

:subaru:

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=6628.msg76726#msg76726 date=1207944900]
wasnt moorz by any chance..?? his ball o snots lives down that way..?? type r 2 door jobby..??

no teeth, tatoo's, mad lookin whore....in a nice way..!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

slan

smurf

:subaru:
[/quote]

no teeth tattoos and a mad lookin whore i'll have to be tellin him what u really think of him smurf and them watch him chase u around america haha

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

catch me if you can.!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

i said he was a mad looking whore..!! not his missus..!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tell him to get his laptop goin will ye..!!

slan

smurf

:subaru: :subaru:

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=6628.msg78010#msg78010 date=1208366742]
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

catch me if you can.!! :nana: :nana: :nana:

i said he was a mad looking whore..!! not his missus..!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

tell him to get his laptop goin will ye..!!

slan

smurf

:subaru: :subaru:
[/quote]

them sound like fightin words :D he was only sayin y'day he has to get his laptop back i'll hound him again l8r about it

he he..!! :p

yeaaaahhhhh....uh huh uh huh.......bring it sister.... :angry: you caint see me...

hav ma bloods from ma hood, ma crips,ma homies all watchin my 6 y'all...!! :shoot: :shoot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you pickin up wot i'm layin down essay..?? dont you know papa smurf is loco..?? :ponder: cruisin in ma ride with my homies by my side.....with ma mind on ma money and ma money on ma minnnndddddd..... :smokin: :smokin:

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=6628.msg78231#msg78231 date=1208441768]
he he..!! :p

yeaaaahhhhh....uh huh uh huh.......bring it sister.... :angry: you caint see me...

have ma bloods from ma hood, ma crips,ma homies all watchin my 6 y'all...!! :shoot: :shoot: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you pickin up wot i'm layin down essay..?? dont you know papa smurf is loco..?? :ponder: cruisin in ma ride with my homies by my side.....with ma mind on ma money and ma money on ma minnnndddddd..... :smokin: :smokin:

:subaru: :subaru: :subaru:
[/quote]

smurf ur on drugs u mad ba*tard me and moorz r laughin our ass off at u

Back