beautiful leggy..!

cheers chris555......wasnt really in the humour of it the last few weeks, with the motor gettin swiped etc...but gettin back into it now..!

B4 legacy.....i'm defo a leggy junkie..!! there just the best lookin car ever..!!

have found some nice motors on the net the last few days, i also joined the NASIOC, (north american subaru imprezza owners club..!!

some feckin fab cars on this lads..!! its free to join to..!! worth a look..!

slan

smurf

:subaru:

B4 legacy.....i'm defo a leggy junkie..!! there just the best lookin car ever..!!

u definately r man they r definately a thing of beauty fingers crossed u get another 1

im really fallin in love with the new shape STI leggy if i hadent had put so much money int othe house i would have bought 1 already

yeah the new shape is growin on me alright...some nice examples of them over here, might just bight the bullit and try get a new one here..?

[quote author=Smurf link=topic=8456.msg101120#msg101120 date=1216829065]
yeah the new shape is growin on me alright...some nice examples of them over here, might just bight the bullit and try get a new one here..?
[/quote]

do it 4 the team murf or just buy 1 and send it over to me that would be a better idea lol

Well bud!!
Jesus I was going to say the first one was only gorgeous but then I saw the blue one and mother of God the blue one is only fookin stonkin :shock: sex on wheels doesn't even come close :wazzup:
You HAVE to get one like that and then win some serious cash over there and send two over, one for meself and one for B4Heaven :D
And it is nice to see you back in good form, we missed ya ;)

[quote author=Chara555 link=topic=8456.msg101587#msg101587 date=1217176537]
Well bud!!
Jesus I was going to say the first one was only gorgeous but then I saw the blue one and mother of God the blue one is only fookin stonkin :shock: sex on wheels doesn't even come close :wazzup:
You HAVE to get one like that and then win some serious cash over there and send two over, one for meself and one for B4Heaven :D
And it is nice to see you back in good form, we missed ya ;)
[/quote]

i like ur style lol come on smurf u cant let us down now we have our hopes up

Back