Bathurst 2019

Of course the race will go on while we are asleep and finish when we get up but you can watch up until the last 30 mins after the stream ends. Nismo TV just said YouTube has a time limit but they will upload the final 30 as soon as they can so the Europeans can finish watching the race.

Enjoying it here

Love thease watched the Spa 24hrs few months back excellent stuff
b3fb24031cdaceaf4d393476780e87b5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Godzilla out front on the mountain 3.27 to go perfect
248c228e4bc77558e979d4740a0009fa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Watched the replay today. Turns out you can watch the last 4 hours in full. Matt Campbell had the drive on his life at the end. Sending off the best car that Porsche has ever made in endurance racing before the next generation.

Aston Martin just pegged at the elbow for second so I feel for them. I think that's it for that generation of Aston Martin too. The Aston was so fast in a straight line but Matt had the Porsche Cup experience and drove it to it's limits. It was a dice for the line. Gruppe M Mercedes were just clinging on by it's nails for it's place with the tyres going off just fending off Gisbergen and Mostart.

Plenty of incidents and safety cars but a record number of laps without the E63 AMG appearing on track but the KTM's engine giving up at the end changed the race up. GTR was ultimately disqualified for weaving when the safety cars lights went out and they failed to come in for a drive through penalty. If they would have come in, they could have just finished 7th so it was stupid. That rule doesn't apply in Europe or America so it's a pity.

Last edited:
You?re welcome, I watch all the endurance series races, I missed Daytona there the week previous. Some drivers were actually fresh out of those cars and caught a flight to Australia for Bathurst and still wore their USA team outfits.

I?ll drop more links on the future here for everyone and maybe post a race calendar.

Back