barrettstown

PatrickBuzzin

Hey everyone was looking through some old posts on the forum and saw ye done a charity run for Barretstown and was wondering if ye will be doing anything like this again. Best mate works up there and its some tough job ye do. He was telling me at the time about it but I had no Subaru. But he was full of praise for all everyone that took part and was very impressed with the club.

Would be a nice to raise a few quid for charity thru the club....

more than willing to lend a hand where and when i can

Neil

Yes we'll be looking to repeat last years successes with Barrettstown (if they want us back).

Watch out for details being posted in the members section closer to the time :thumbsup:

Ok thats cool. Whatever is being organised put me down for it. Have alot of friends working there so would be great to help out in any way.

I'm doing one with midnightclub.ie for the kids hospital in crumlin over the august bank holiday weekend ....
looking forward to it now it must be said

As Sti Brian said we'd hope to repeat the success of Barretstown this year but i wouldnt mind Doin the charity drive with midnight club for crumlin , having attended there when i was alot younger i like to contribute to anything got to do with Crumlin Hospital !

Back