barbeque

There will still be a trackday in Mondello but the ISDC's organised event for it has been cancelled.

PS. If you become a full member you will receive a text message in advance of events notifying you of the details, so no need to worry about being offline ;)

Heard that the weather for Sunday was meant to be the same as Saturday, so didn't bother going. How wrong was I...!!!

Spotted the good secretary and his lady friend in the stealth mobile, when I was out washing the wagon and sporting a fine builders cleavage..

Sounded like it was a good day out.

Had travelled to Newbridge on Friday, so that can be my lame excuse. Hopefully put a few faces to the names at the next meet.

:clap: :clap:
well done to all involved on sunday at the bbq my girlfriend and daughter had a great time and so did i
see yis all at next meet

cheers murt :thumbsup:

BIG thanks to the lads ( damo, dave + girly  and niall) for the great day! I didn't get to mingle as much as i would have liked ( baby was acting up)
But i did get to meet some of the lads :thumbsup: and have a quick look at some of the  :clap: motors  :clap:  :clap: savage :clap:
high point was a load of scoobys being led by dave's big beamer into the carpark even the baby couldn't take her eyes off them :clap:
I really really enjoyed myself and the wifey and baby had a good time to
Great food aswell!! :thumbsup:
Thanx again lads
Dan

Nothing more to add, It's all been said. Thanks lads. Eric and Elaine. [quote author=WetPatch link=topic=3115.msg30078#msg30078 date=1185729197]
Yeah fair play to the lads who organised it, great foresight on getting the bouncy castle it kept Norris entertained all afternoon :lol:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

[/quote] Was wondering where you got to Norris. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Long Live the ISDC!!!! :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru: :subaru:

:ponder: hi ladswhere abouts on the site are those pics of barbi day just got back from few days away wanted to have a look :D :D

thanks dave i knew from above they were in the members section but under what thread,cheers for the link :thumbsup:

Back