Back in a Subaru

JayDublin

Committe Members
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
Hi folks

After a year or so out of a Subaru I've seen sense again. Ordered this B4 from Japan in February and its due in this Friday. Grade 3.5 with 100,000km. Hope to have it on the road ASAP, providing the VRT lads don't get their claws too deep into me🀞🀞

Screenshot_20210512-164604_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210512-164615_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210512-164627_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20210512-164647_Gallery.jpg

Welcome to the club, that Legacy looks very clean, best of luck with the VRT and the car πŸ‘

What Subaru did you have before?

Welcome to the club, that Legacy looks very clean, best of luck with the VRT and the car πŸ‘

What Subaru did you have before?
Thanks! I had another B4, slightly older BE5 one. It was an ex members car. Hoping to keep this one for a lot longer :)

Hi jay, that was my old car you had, any idea where it is now. Best of luck with new motor, looks great.
Hi Dave! I regrettably traded that B4 against a type r civic last February. Should have never done it. Not sure where it ended up but boss spotted it a few times out near Howth. What a car that was

Welcome backπŸ‘πŸ‘ nice looking Legacy πŸ€£πŸ‘ your other legacy .daves one was a really nice car πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hopefully vrt won’t be too bad but I got hit with a big bill for a legacy recently do hopefully yours won’t be too bad πŸ‘

Welcome back Jay nice look looking legacy probably best option considering the mad prices going around at the moment nice to see another come in

Welcome backπŸ‘πŸ‘ nice looking Legacy πŸ€£πŸ‘ your other legacy .daves one was a really nice car πŸ‘πŸ‘
Hopefully vrt won’t be too bad but I got hit with a big bill for a legacy recently do hopefully yours won’t be too bad πŸ‘
How much did you get charged if you don't mind me asking? Vrt calculator has mine estimated at 1400 euro so I'm hoping it's not too far off that figure.

4300 euros 😑😑😑. Was expecting 1900-2200 .so herself paid it and I done an appeal and got 1800 back . But the whole system is a joke . You should Be able to pay 50 -100 euro fee to know what your car is going to be Before you buy it . And they would still make money and that quote would be valid for 20-30 days

4300 euros 😑😑😑. Was expecting 1900-2200 .so herself paid it and I done an appeal and got 1800 back . But the whole system is a joke . You should Be able to pay 50 -100 euro fee to know what your car is going to be Before you buy it . And they would still make money and that quote would be valid for 20-30 days

Jesus that's a massive amount! Was it just for same model as mine? I've heard the only way is to do what you done, pay it then dispute. I really hope that's not the case

Back