Back in a scoob

Bobby80

Hi all.
Just recently put down a deposit on a 96
Wrx that's been lying up 7 years in A lads shed.
Cars needs a few bits and Bob's a good going over,but most importantly underneath seems pretty decent for its age.been away from these cars for about 15 years now so abit out of touch.weres best place for second hand parts?also thinking of an engine swap,do later sti engines drop straight inn or what's involved?also does later model interior fit as this ones not great.
Regards

Rob

Welcome to the club and great to see another Subaru being brought back onto the roads.

My knowledge of the classics is limited but I think the newage engines do swap in fairly easily. Re interior, I'm no lt sure but the guys/Gals will be other with answers for you quickly I reckon [emoji106]

Well ware and put up some pictures when you get a chance [emoji16]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Welcome. Keep an eye out on facebook or just throw an ad up here you be surprised what you'd pick up.
If its a prefacelift WRX id be inclined to try keep as original as you can as getting thin on the ground now.
The interiors normally wear very well in them so maybe it just need a good clean.
Best of luck with it.

Welcome to the club and great to see another Subaru being brought back onto the roads.

My knowledge of the classics is limited but I think the newage engines do swap in fairly easily. Re interior, I'm no lt sure but the guys/Gals will be other with answers for you quickly I reckon [emoji106]

Well ware and put up some pictures when you get a chance [emoji16]

Subaru Impreza Wrx SL Wagon 2004
#hmblwgn
www.instagram.com/hhphoto7

Cheers man,
It's had a full respray in white,so plan is to
Tip away on her and get it into good
Shape in and out.

Welcome to the club and Best of luck with the new car.

Dave Byrne at rsr automotive
Olly mc carron breaks subaru's
Icp.co.uk is good for new parts

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I think he is between navan and dunshaughlin 0857715343

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Cheers,not too far from me so.
Toyscrota it has a different bumper
To the one in your pic.its
The same bumper I had on my 00 impreza many years back.the bonnet tho is the early one I think with the vents going horizontal.

Welcome along Bobby, sounds like a fine project to have, keeping an eye for something like that myself lol
Welcome to ISDC ????

Cheers,not too far from me so.
Toyscrota it has a different bumper
To the one in your pic.its
The same bumper I had on my 00 impreza many years back.the bonnet tho is the early one I think with the vents going horizontal.

Would have to check model code to be 100% so which it is, most likely prefacelift.

Welcome along :thumbsup: Best of luck with the project. Stuck up a few photos of you get a chance :thumbsup:

Welcome along. Sign in as a full member and start a blog. We will love to follow the progress :thumbsup:

????wat size 17 inch wheel could
I run on a 96 yoke without touching
Arches and do later model brembos
Fit behind them?would like to run a similar
Wheel and brake setup as I had on previous cars.
Might get around to that in time.(blog)

Back