Back in a legacy

midlandbe5

Octane Boostaholics
ISDC Club Member
Hi everybody, been out of a subaru for last 5 years and this one came up for sale on here.
Joe/scoobysub was a pleasure to deal with and also went out of his way to help me get it home so thanks again.
I've a few jobs to do on it to get it running right and through a test before it will see road, but all in all happy to have a flat four back in my life.
David

Attachments

• IMG_20230706_202307.jpg
    IMG_20230706_202307.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 17
Hi everybody, been out of a subaru for last 5 years and this one came up for sale on here.
Joe/scoobysub was a pleasure to deal with and also went out of his way to help me get it home so thanks again.
I've a few jobs to do on it to get it running right and through a test before it will see road, but all in all happy to have a flat four back in my life.
David
Lovely looking legacy mate, really stands out from the the rest of the BL models. The best of luck with it πŸ‘Œ

David
Good man Dave good to see you back in a Subaru and it's a nice car too πŸ‘

Welcome back dave, the kids must be grown up at this stage🀣, time for another scooby

Lovely legacy, πŸ‘best of luck with it

Back