Back after a long break.

Hello every one.
Mark here it's been over 8 years id say since I was last online with you.
So yesterday I bought the attached. Subaru Impreza. 2.0 Petrol, Automatic (Due to busted knee). NOW.
It's 2007 . So Is it an Estate or a Wagon, Or does it have Code.
I think there could be a drone from the rear dif,
Anyone serviced, the diff, or done an oil change in one.
And we're does everyone get their parts from.
I'm Looking For Tyres . 205 55 16's. An exhaust nothing too loud. I'm in Roscommon.🍻

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240428_030750_DoneDeal.jpg
    Screenshot_20240428_030750_DoneDeal.jpg
    757 KB · Views: 31
Welcome along Mark, good to have you back πŸ‘
Oil change in diff is handy enough, best to the ATF also while your at it.
Handy tip, check you can crack the fill nut on the diff before you crack the drain nut. You don't want to have it drained and then realise the fill nut is welded solid.
Ali Burrows or Olly McCarron be good for parts, both up north, but a lot of local motor factors should have most parts too.
Probably can't go wrong with prodrive or miltek exhaust, neither too loud, but both sound nice too. And as for tyres, seems to be a lot of lads ordering online lately. Anything decent, Goodyear, yokohama etc be ideal πŸ‘Œ

Welcome back πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ whine could be a wheel bearing . Find a quiet area and druge turning left and right and load up each side and see does it get louder . Or stick it in a lift and and a good check around .
Rear diff has 2 bungs open top 1 and check the oil never as should be full to that point

Welcome along Mark, good to have you back πŸ‘
Oil change in diff is handy enough, best to the ATF also while your at it.
Handy tip, check you can crack the fill nut on the diff before you crack the drain nut. You don't want to have it drained and then realise the fill nut is welded solid.
Ali Burrows or Olly McCarron be good for parts, both up north, but a lot of local motor factors should have most parts too.
Probably can't go wrong with prodrive or miltek exhaust, neither too loud, but both sound nice too. And as for tyres, seems to be a lot of lads ordering online lately. Anything decent, Goodyear, yokohama etc be ideal πŸ‘Œ
Thank you Eoin.
If you hear of any exhausts, up for grabs give me a heads up. Thanks again

Welcome back πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ whine could be a wheel bearing . Find a quiet area and druge turning left and right and load up each side and see does it get louder . Or stick it in a lift and and a good check around .
Rear diff has 2 bungs open top 1 and check the oil never as should be full to that point
Cheers mate. I will.

Back