B4 Mines ECU

goosie208

Petrolheads
hey lads!

i have for sale my L3, 3 plug, Mines no:1 ECU

came out of my 2000 Rev B auto B4, may fit others just check if you have an L3 ECU (sticker on the ECU)

sent a email to Mines Japan personally asking about it and got this info

Fuel mapping has been changed
Ignition timing adjusted
Speed limiter cut
Rev limiter raised plus 300rpm.
Mapped to run on 100 octane gasoline ration. (i use Maxol E5 and a dash of occy booster, never had a problem)

pulls really well, with noticeable increase in performance! widely considered a much saver day to day map for standard internals, as oppose to the Mines No2 ECU's wich are really aggressively mapped!

really hard to find as they were thousands of dollars when new! genuine plaque and serial numbered #0033 if i am correctly remembering

DSCF1393.jpg

selling as im going for a custom Bob Rawle map soon

offers :) 0879512703

[quote author=goosie208 link=topic=31840.msg365360#msg365360 date=1317736956]

selling as im going for a custom Bob Rawle map soon

[/quote]

wise move goosie208. No better man.!!

I so want this Goosie + mine is an Auto B4 00 silver legacy { sound familiar ??} :icon_biggrin:. Not working,so i,m broke at the mo :icon_cry:. Sold my psp to my brother with dozens of games+umd's- paying me end of month. If you'll take installments,we'll do more business-collection after you're fully paid. BTW-delighted with the zerosports filter :thumbsup:. Dave.

have you checked your ECU? just to make sure its an L3??

isnt yours a Blitzen? or am i imagining this?

Just checked the ECU in mine.Big L3 sticker on it. :thumbsup:
My car is totally standard apart from the air filter.Cant get high octane petrol near me,so i presume octane booster with every fill would be the way to go.Did you find much improvement with this ECU fitted??.{ seems like a good way to improve mine on a low budget,also mine is still restricted :icon_redface:}. Dave.

there must be a Maxol garage near (ish) you no???

octane booster wont increase the RON of fuel by 5 points no matter now much you put in, two MAX, ill be honest with you man, not going to sell you something thats not right for you, the last thing i want to do is sell you something that could ruin your car!

i did find allot of improvement in the car when i fitted it, made it allot more drivable if you get me!

just looked on the Maxol website, apparently there is one on the Carlow Road in Kilkenny that sells E5 (99RON) fuel! is that near you?

Good Man.....i'm 25mins away,but starting a year long course in 2 weeks time in Kilkenny City so will be passing twice a day.Could certainly fill up there once a week. { never thought at looking at their website Doh!!! }. probably one in Carlow or New Ross aswell,both places less than 30 mins away................................over to their website i go.
BTW- I mind this car like a child,so wont do anything irresponsible to harm it .

oh awesome!

if you really want it. ill give it you for €50 and your spoiler! :D :dance:

(ill be kind and give you my standard one for free) :whistle:

:eek7: :eek7: my spoiler has to stay :mooner: :mooner:.Love the fact that some people hate it :icon_grin:.
If you're serious though,i'll watch the breakers down here + see if i can source one.
Still definately want the ECU.I can send a deposit+send the balance asap..been reading up on the mines no.1+the last mod i am going to do is a backbox,so it seems the map on these benefits from air filter,exhaust+everything else as standard.Thats as far as i want to go with mine as its my everyday motor.Also found a Maxol in Carlow so all is good. :thumbsup:

Back