B4 Legacy E5,500 Quick sale

[/quote]

i.e. a scooby :icon_nana:
[/quote]
yep i love the b4's they seem a much sensable car i no they not as fast as an evo or impeza but me birds bro has a 03 one the 1st time i seen it i fell in love :icon_eyes:

[quote author=toebar link=topic=17099.msg210044#msg210044 date=1250175915]

[/quote]

[/quote]
yep i love the b4's they seem a much sensable car i no they not as fast as an evo or impeza but me birds bro has a 03 one the [size=20pt]1st time i seen it i fell in love[/size] :icon_eyes:
[/quote]

Can ya feel the love jamie......

yep i love the b4's they seem a much sensable car i no they not as fast as an evo or impeza but me birds bro has a 03 one the 1st time i seen it i fell in love :icon_eyes:

Is the twin turbo setup not more thirsty than an Impreza...?

Steve.

[quote author=goldenjohn link=topic=17099.msg210050#msg210050 date=1250177743]
[quote author=toebar link=topic=17099.msg210044#msg210044 date=1250175915]

[/quote]

[/quote]
yep i love the b4's they seem a much sensable car i no they not as fast as an evo or impeza but me birds bro has a 03 one the [size=20pt]1st time i seen it i fell in love[/size] :icon_eyes:
[/quote]

Can ya feel the love jamie......
[/quote]

More importantly.... not as fast as an impreza... :icon_nana:

Well Everyone.. Im sorry to say I was taken to the dark side and I now owned a Evo V... I couldnt resist,I can mark it off my list of cars to have now. I still think Scoobys rock and I will prob end up with 1 again at some stage :subaru: :subaru:

[quote author=ElaineLegacy link=topic=17099.msg210236#msg210236 date=1250251039]
Well Everyone.. Im sorry to say I was taken to the dark side and I now owned a Evo V... I couldnt resist,I can mark it off my list of cars to have now. I still think Scoobys rock and I will prob end up with 1 again at some stage :subaru: :subaru:
[/quote]

Best of luck with the new car Elaine. Always had a soft spot for the evo 5/6, the wide archs look class.

Any pictures?

Steve.

Thanks Steve! Yea heres a pic and spec.

Spec,
KSport Coilovers front and back. 18" White Rays, Tommi Mak Style front bumper, Forge BOV, Hks T/T, Apexi Rev/Speed Meter, Strutbraces all through out, Hard pipes to the frontmount intercooler and then all the usual stuff. + its Ncted and Taxed.

Evo.jpg

evo3.jpg

Let me no what yis think of it.

Not mad about the front bumper, i think the stock one is nicer. But looks sweeet. Best of luck with it :thumbsup:

Youll be sorry when youve to get parts for it.I had a 6 before. Front wheel bearing went(common)-cant buy the bearing alone-whole hub-300quid. That knock that you WILL be hearing from the front-top mounts-110euro each. Cracking noise from the gearbox area-front diff bolts-1000euro+. Rear diffs also just decide to go bang for no reason-800+.

Now that's just silly talk Keith,
What the fook are you talking about! You will simply never find an Evo that can out perform your car!

Any way, Back on topic,
Fair play Elaine, she's a very good looking car,
I think you could do some thing nice with the front reg plate, just dont block your air ways!
Do stick around to let us know how ou are getting on!
Dan

Thanks very much people, yis are all so nice,wish I could turn yis into the Evo crowd :lol: Ill see how it goes, I may end up back with a scoob :subaru: Thanks Dan for your help, Ill still be giving yis a beep if I happen to see ye :icon_razz:. Over and out :multijump:

Thanks Jamie but I was told that the bumper I have is actually a DAMD front bumper and there mega money and cant be gotten over here so ill be fixing it up. If you mates looking to sell his let me no and ill post it up on IMOC for him.

Back