B.MUNICH-V- INTER MILAN CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 22nd may Madrid

Thought ref and linesman was utter sh1t. The handball at the end what Bojan slotted away was a joke and should of been let go. :dontknow:

It was ball to hand and was a yard away from play. :snooty:

Jose is a ledge doe and will get Real Madrid back on top I say next year. :new_puppy_dog_eyes:

Football died last night :icon_cry:

Barca were fooked over in the first leg with poor referreeing decisions & last night was never gonna be a pretty match with Jose going out to defend that 2 goal lead.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=23204.msg277625#msg277625 date=1272522234]
Football died last night :icon_cry:

[/quote]

Nah, that's what football is all about. It's not about how many one-twos you can play in your own box or if you've got the world's greatest wonderkid playing for you. Sometimes it's about looking at a team that are far better than you and should beat you 9 times out of 10 and figuring out how you can beat them!
Credit to Inter - they got the job done!!

As for Barca turning on the water sprinklers at the end when Inter were celebrating, petty, childish and kind of embarrassing for a club who are supposed to be all that's good about football :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

[quote author=nodge link=topic=23204.msg277656#msg277656 date=1272528046]

[/quote]

Nah, that's what football is all about. It's not about how many one-twos you can play in your own box or if you've got the world's greatest wonderkid playing for you. Sometimes it's about looking at a team that are far better than you and should beat you 9 times out of 10 and figuring out how you can beat them!
Credit to Inter - they got the job done!!

As for Barca turning on the water sprinklers at the end when Inter were celebrating, petty, childish and kind of embarrassing for a club who are supposed to be all that's good about football :cuckoo: :cuckoo:
[/quote]

would have to agree withabove statment , and what about jose being slightly manhandled by valdes for celebrating to his own fans . its been 38 years since inter made the final , so jose should be allowed celebrate . and to beat what most consider the best team in the world is also an achievement .

but thought i heard "possibly" a deal had been done to replace fergie next season , madrid is news to me

[quote author=mjrc link=topic=23204.msg277527#msg277527 date=1272488707]
indeed... on his way to Real Madrid too!
[/quote]

Cant see that happening. Jose loved living in England and English football. He wants the Old Trafford hotseat and as a Man United fan I hope he gets it.

he also wants to become the first manager to win the league in england, italy and spain, then when fergie goes hopefully he'll come to utd. jose = legend

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=23204.msg277625#msg277625 date=1272522234]
Football died last night.

Barca were fooked over in the first leg with poor referreeing decisions
[/quote]

It's amazing how some people live in parallel worlds!
Wake up. :1poke:
Jose is a CHAMPION and will be wherever he goes next!

[quote author=mjrc link=topic=23204.msg277699#msg277699 date=1272536917]
[/quote]

Care to explain this comment?

You did watch the first leg match in the San Siro I assume?

So we'll assume you know the injustices that happened in that match! Now I would agree that Barcelona got the rub of the green in their semi-final against Chelsea last year so thats life I suppose.

Jose is brilliant at what he does but his teams are so frustrating & the diving that goes on from them is ridiculous...remember deco & his buddies at porto....drogba at chelsea & well pretty much the whole inter team last night.

[quote author=STi Brian link=topic=23204.msg277707#msg277707 date=1272538365]
[quote author=mjrc link=topic=23204.msg277699#msg277699 date=1272536917]
[/quote]

the diving that goes on from them is ridiculous....... & well pretty much the whole inter team last night.

[/quote]

So there was no diving from barca?
Did you see the footage of the cheating **** peeping through his fingers? Who was that? Busquets?
I seem to remember Busquets rolling around on the ground quite a lot when Barca played Arsenal in the previous round too !
He does it pretty much every match. Born with roller skates on his feet and probably the lowest 'pain' threshold in the history of man.

No excuses about Busquets :lol:

Actually got some good pics this morning of him, will attach them down below.

But he is the exception, Barca aren't a team of cheats & generally stay on their feet when they can, just watch messi every week getting kicked from one end of the pitch to the next.

not the glammer final that was expected at the start of the season but it is how it is!!!!
hope bayern win it now!!!
:thumbsup:

Fair play to inter.

mourinio is still a cnut.Special one me arse. :lol:

2nd goal was excellent

:smokin:

[quote author=CARLO link=topic=23204.msg283415#msg283415 date=1274562208]

mourinio is still a cnut
[/quote]

Who's that Carla? :hammerhead:

Back