AW Yama 1/5 scale RC petrol buggy For sale

Altezza-Dan

Octane Boostaholics
Have my eye on another one that i shouldn't really be spending money on! I ordered this on 22/07/15. Its running tip top shape and havent even ran the engine in fully yet, still on the first tank of fuel in it. Still under manfacturers warranty from Nitrotek.ie 2 strokw 26cc petrol engine, haven't even been able to give it full throttle yet and this thing is fast! will do 80kmh in standard form

Cost 430 euro with upgraded aluminium steering servo arm fitted which is usually the first upgrade you need to replace the plastic one that gives way after a few hours of use. Lots of other exhaust, suspension and tyre upgrades. Good hobby to get into and great crack when you get used to the controls. Suitable for kids 12+ i'd say.

Few pics:

Based in Dublin, can collect or delivery around Dublin. Too large to ship without the box it came in.

Looking for 360 euro for ISDC members.

Serious piece of kit man was into these a few years ago but never owned a buggy, if this is still here after the xmas ill be intersted! She start on first pull with engine not fully run in yet? Is it just the buggy or does any accessories come with it?

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

It's packed away under the stairs. Not getting much use in this weather. It's probably had 2-3 tanks through it as this stage. Had to order new battery charger as the original one gave up on me. Ordered some rear hub adapters to fit some Baja style wheels so I'll probably hang onto it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No bother mate looks like a beast, have the itch to get one now

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Back