Autodoc

kerry sti

ISDC Club Member
Hi all, anybody know what's the story with auto doc the prices are in euros are you still liable for custom charges.

Car-parts.ie is also Autodoc. I've ordered a few bits from them over the year's. Whenever you order from Autodoc, when you get your order confirmation log into your account to check your order . I ordered blueprint discs and pads for a car and they had changed them to there own in-house brand Stark . I just contacted them and they changed the order back to blueprint. Just something to watch out for.

Got bits from them before too, good prices, no customs but were slow enough on delivery. Had heard they were difficult to deal with for returns but when I got wrong size brake discs had no issue, took a few weeks for the refund to arrive alright but got there in the end. So yeah in short - good but slow.

Got bits from them before too, good prices, no customs but were slow enough on delivery. Had heard they were difficult to deal with for returns but when I got wrong size brake discs had no issue, took a few weeks for the refund to arrive alright but got there in the end. So yeah in short - good but slow.
Exactly my experience, good price but slow to refund if mistake made when ordering, so make sure you order correct sizes, part number etc

Prices can be ok if you know what you want , but disaster on returns and if you have warranty forget about it.
I got few bits for the family car and stuff arrived in very poor condition , returned before and damaged , took nearly 2 months to sort.
Easier deal with local factors if only small savings.
I used because i wanted a certain brand thats hard got

Used them good few times but only for stuff that i cant get locally

they also use auto-doc.ie now too

Back