Audi A5 or A6

PatrickBuzzin

A friend of mine is looking to get either of the above. 2011 to 2013 black or dark grey and half leather interior. Anyone know of any for sale or any good guys that would import one for him. Have seen one online in Barron motors in Terenure. Does anyone know anything about them? And his budget is 25k-28.5k

In 2012 my buddy bought 2011 a6 with top spec , he went direct to dealership in uk as in Audi dealership and bought directly from them, saved 5 k after vrt compared to irish car with same spec, warranty is transferable to here ,

Direct to dealer in UK if he can is the job.
Especially spending that kind of money.

Barron motors are grand Patrick
never dealt with them
but they are there a good while and never heard any bad reports about them :thumbsup:

Which ever he goes for make sure it has a full main dealer stamped service history very important with the Audi I have an Audi Q7 and when I was buying it that's the main thing to make sure was with it at the time

Pass Barrons in terenure daily , always looks to have decent stuff in stock , alot of english plated stuff lately but thats true for alot of dealers ive noticed

Sterling is gone very expensive in the last few months, particularly in the last few days. I think the day for making big savings buying in the uk is gone. The only benefit in buying there now is the variety of cars to choose from.

Best of luck to your friend, I'd buy a 4 door A5 out of them two

My mate is selling 12 s line 170bhp a6 very low mileage missus's car gun metal grey.
Warranty on 12s is up this year 11s are out of warranty

Back