ATTN: Anyone on here in law or up on employment rights??

nicknack

Petrolheads
Hi Guys,

I started a 'whats your proffession' thread in the members section a while back, and i'm looking for someone who is involved in law or has a great understanding of employment rights. Is there anyone on here that can help please?

If not, can you let me know in that thread if there is anyone associated with these sort of things?

I have a meeting tomorrow morning and i need to check something that i cant find the answer on the net about.

Cheers

im not to up on them but i know you are allowed to bring someone in with you if its fairly major this could be handy if your not to sure bout some stuff

Grievance procedures, and the fact that I have handed in my notice already, and do i have to go to a hearing even though i am now leaving, ie, I couldnt give a feck what happens cause i am now leaving.

have been looking at that alright but cant find a definitive answer.

if you dont care about a referance dont go,if its about bullying and harrassment that could lead to a civil case go

Just make sure you bring someone with you as a witness. It's standard procedure and the would be withholding your rights if they did not let you bring someone. Maybe they want to offer you a big huge rise and they don't want you to go.......OK, maybe not but you never know.

Back