attempted robbery

KudzSTi

Petrolheads
Hi Guys,

my sis bf nearly had his evo 7 stolen tonight at approx 11.45pm in newbridge, two lads walked up the side of the car and broke the back window... he heard the alarm go off and chased them but they got away... as usual the guards took half hour to get down and didn do anythin after that....

the car they got away in was a white classic impreza with high boot spoiler, tinted windows with for sale signs on the rear passenger windows and a fair loud exhaust

keep ur eyes peeled incase this might happen to u r if u have any info it would be gratefully appreciated

Thanks
John

sorry to hear this lad, must be a stolen scooby, only an idiot would try steal a car in an impreza (one of the most recongnisable cars ever) driving away from the scene of the crime would be a dead give away.
i cant enphisize enough that having a big fook off light with a pir pointed at yer car will deter these muppetts. i hope the get caught or die screaming

i seen a loud in impreza today with for sale sign stickers i only noticed it because it was so loud seen it today on the belgard road at 4.40 just after the grand national

Think i've seen the same impreza around the Tallaght area, high spoiler on the boot and sti clear lights.

Could be the same fella's alrite. If i see it again i'll get the number. Pass it on. Ya never know, could be worth having a chat with.

What i dont get either is why walk up and smash the window of the Evo, sure'll they would have known its alarmed.

Nothing is safe anymore with these scumbags. This resscion is rightly bringing them out of the wood work :new_2gunsfiring_v1: :icon_hang:

Back