Athlone

[quote author=coopster link=topic=15426.msg190051#msg190051 date=1243545394]
spotted 04 black wrx sti athlone 8pm by the radision sweet looking motor :thumbsup:
[/quote]

Is it U in the underground carpark nearly every day?

sorry for the offtopic

I am starting at 7 AM so no chance to anyone else. :icon_nana:

Yesterday evening at Hodson bay , silver blob eye 1,6 TS WRX look a like . Nice one ,almost like mine but saloon.
Today around 12.30 white classic came from train station and turned to the golden island direction .
Around 13.45. blue new age ( maybe blob eye , only saw from back :icon_redface:) headed to brideswell and little bit later spotted You coopster at monksland.
Who are You guys ? and also Who is it with the blue classic every day in the long term section of the uderground carpark?

I am working at the Sheraton. Found the note , thanks! To be honest I don't want to spend too much on Her because want to bring back to Hungary put for sale and buy a turbo model here from a club member.
Unfortunatly (for Me ) @dali sold His but still too many beautifull examples to choose from. :dance:

No prob , there are lots of lovely motors to chose from and all at the right price at the moment - good for buyers :subaru:not so good for the sellers tho :icon_cry:

Back