Argentina

blacktar

Club Chairman
Staff member
ISDC Club Member
lookin at Argentina day 1 on motor's, hairy stages :changinggear: meeke goin wel over there think he's still third after today

quneby4u.jpg

A win for latvala its like a scene from a horror film with the fog. And a nice podium for meeke again.

Its amazing how close the spectators are aloud to stand to the stage. Yet come to Irish rallies and at times you would needa pair of binoculars. I agree whole heartedly with safety and as a motor sports photographer for 6 years I know and have seen some hairy scary moments and some fatal collisions. Ive lost friends and colleagues to motorsport. I took a few years of the rally scene but am iching to get back into it. Fondest memory of Chris Meeke was down at the punchstown race course where the late great ledgend Colin McRea was coaching Chris. Meeke had his own car down but for the last run Colin steped out of the foucs and turned to Chris and said beat that. He was close but not close enough to beat the ledgend. Colim then turned to the crowd and said theres your future rally champion. So hopefully it all comes true for Chris.

Back