Apexi Power Intake back for sale SOLD

goosie208

Petrolheads
:subaru:

removed from my B4,

also fit GC8 imprezas i am told by the Box it came in :)

in great shape, done maybe 10k

gives a nice induction noise if thats your kind of thing, not oiled so its MAF friendly, only changed as i went back to panel for a silent induction, one really nice thing is you can really hear the standard recirc DV when it dumps with this filter :smokin:

included is the gasket that fits between filter and MAF tube and also the filter stabilizing bracket, I'm told without it, they can shake around and damage the MAF, :dontknow: anyway its there

IMG00041-20110827-1107.jpg

price: 60 of your finest Irish Euros :thumbsup:

Re: Apexi Power Intake

Chris, how did you find the heat soak on this filter? Any issues ? Are you getting a panel filter instead or another cone filter?
Ill take it if its not already gone? Gimme a text if you can!

im located in Clare man :thumbsup:

Eoin, the reason i bought this was i wanted to test it out compared to my old Zero/Sports panel filter.

i have done some testing, i tested a OE subaru panel filter, a HKS Super Power Flow, Z/S panel and then this Apexi, i could note absolutely no difference in power, panel Vs Cone filter, though obviously there was a improvement from OE subaru filter.

im a big none believer in the drawing in heat thing from the hot engine bay, i could go into the Physics of it, but i wont :icon_lol:

only selling as i prefer the induction noise of a panel

plus i want to try out a Do Luck type filter

Like I said Chris if its not got dibs on it or sold Ill take it, can transfer money into your account tuesday morning?
Let me know if the price inc or ex postage??

Cheers Buddy

Is there much of a difference in panel filters ?
I here the green panel filter gives the best sound. I have got a pipercross panel filter in the post,
hope to have it during the week,
has anyone got a pipercross panel filter what's your opinion on them ?

oh i didnt see your Dibbage Eoin haha i got preoccupied talking as usual :doh:

yeah sounds cool, forgot to put +p&p on the end of the price, but cuz its you ill send €60 posted :thumbsup:

dont think i have your number saved mate though, thought i did but i cant find it

you got mine?

I do indeed lad, ill text ya there and you can let me kow best way to pay! Cheers as always!

Hey Chris, Sorry ive been up the walls today! I do indeed! Ill text you there and you can give me the account details?? Is this ok?

Due to unfortunate circumstances Magoo never took this,

Back up for sale!

Now removed and ready to send out

€60 to you door :)

Re: Apexi Power Intake back for sale, updated pics :)

final bump before I let the thread disappear into the depths and keep it

€55 delivered

Back