Apexi fc ecu vs link g4x

Hi I recently had my subaru mapped up using the apexi fc drives great, night and day difference but with this there's no chance to add antilag or launch control or go mafless which atm I don't need but maybe in future when I pump up the power I might.

My question is has anybody on the forum gone from a apexi fc to a link g4x?

What's the difference in mapping/drive?
Did they gain better power gain?
What do yous find different from the apexi to the link g4x?

20 years newer Ecu way with way more features including remote tweaks if needed It’s just new v old

The apexi is 30 year old tech , the link would be night and day difference in power delivery, drivability ,options and safety features, it’s pricey though €2300-2400 with an integrated wideband , installed and mapped from AP Performance .
Can’t really compare them being honest

The apexi is 30 year old tech , the link would be night and day difference in power delivery, drivability ,options and safety features, it’s pricey though €2300-2400 with an integrated wideband , installed and mapped from AP Performance .
Can’t really compare them being honest

I've just picked one up with sensors so I'm thinking to put it in my car

Just thinking if it's actually worth it

20230818_140048.jpg

Out of curiosity, would ECUs for imprezas work in Legacy B4 or do I have to look for a model specific Link ECU?

As said above link is awesome technology and very capable with as far as I'm aware great warranty too, the whole kit is the way to go over the apexi which was hard to find someone to map.

As said above link is awesome technology and very capable with as far as I'm aware great warranty too, the whole kit is the way to go over the apexi which was hard to find someone to map.

Yh I've got ap3xi atm my mapper mapped it like 2 weeks ago at 339bhp but I came across a cheap link g4x so thought I had to snap it up

QUOTE="GORDON GT SERIES II, post: 648555, member: 212"]
Link is a way more intelligent and better all round setup
[/QUOTE]

Will be putting it in my car and mapping in November 😃

Pity ya only just mapped the car , now ya have to pay someone to do it again.

Are you getting a wideband lambda fitted with it ?

Back