Ap performance Galway

Dale

Hey folks

Anyone know if Aonghus at AP performance in Galway is still on the go? Can't seem to get in contact with him and he mapped my ep3 turbo back in Novenber 2021. Car felt down on power so brought it to a local dyno up North. Long story short, the car has lost 150bhp....went from 440 to 290!!! Diagnosis is underway. Main problem is I cant do a datalog without his assistance as I need to reupload the calibration as my kmanager software is newer than the version he mapped my car with.....nightmare! Any help appreciated and I do realise this is a scooby forum but I really need to get the car back to normal and he is the only guy who can help me

Last edited:
Few days ago. I know hes a very hard man to get hold and patience isn't my strong point. He usually gets back on whatsapp pretty quick but his phones been off too. Hopefully he'll get back soon and help me get my 150hp back!

Best time to mail him is in the evening as he'd be sitting down to answer mails, if you mail him in the morning he probably won't see it. It always worked for me

He could be on hoildays or time with family it’s only being a few days. Relax and sit tight . Iv often waited a few weeks as he’s busy and have to wait in line 👍

I know from my days in a local dealer, he'd come in for a few boost solenoids. He could also be running around getting some bits in the city in one go if his day isn't too busy.

440 bhp Honda jeeeeeazus tell us more
top gear v8 GIF

I'd say a DOHC VTEC turbo is just frightening all the same. Mental. What's traction like? Lol

K20 turbo make serious power , great engine 👍🏻
Traction you say ? Lol
In fairness a lot of the later Ecus have boost by gear and traction control to manage these power levels on 2wd cars

Back