Anyone need Legacy parts?

daveslp

Well lads
I've a 05 legacy h6 for a different project that I'm breaking if anyone needs anything?
I'll have it in the Parts for sale section soon.
I'm new to Subarus in general tbh, grew up on vw's and after into porsche's...so I'll be grateful for some advice and info along the way in the project.
Here's the donor car anyway, have a look

Attachments

• 20230316_121735.jpg
    20230316_121735.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
  • 20230316_121757.jpg
    20230316_121757.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • 20230316_121740.jpg
    20230316_121740.jpg
    8 MB · Views: 22
  • 20230316_121809.jpg
    20230316_121809.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 20
My old car shame to see as a rare car on these shores.

image25.JPG

I was thinking last night who had one. I remember from years back,, 3 or 4 years ago was it. Rare car to be fair man

I was thinking last night who had one. I remember from years back,, 3 or 4 years ago was it. Rare car to be fair man
yeah back in 2017. Sold to a guy in Galway and he moved it on 2/3 years later.

AwπŸ™ˆ sorry toyscrota...never nice to see an old pride n joy in bits πŸ˜“
I got it from a guy in Hospital. Engine started drinking oil for some reason I couldn't understand from him. Said something about it not getting an oil change in 8 years and started taking oil after he serviced it....sounded like BS from the start but I wasn't there to chat lol
He put the leather in it and about 9k km

AwπŸ™ˆ sorry toyscrota...never nice to see an old pride n joy in bits πŸ˜“
I got it from a guy in Hospital. Engine started drinking oil for some reason I couldn't understand from him. Said something about it not getting an oil change in 8 years and started taking oil after he serviced it....sounded like BS from the start but I wasn't there to chat lol
He put the leather in it and about 9k km
Definitely got an oil change in my ownership! I daily drove it!

Someone will always knock the previous owners when they don't maintain a car properly themselves. Tis just the way unfortunately.
No doubt James looked after her, but the heart of it will see life again 😎

Someone will always knock the previous owners when they don't maintain a car properly themselves. Tis just the way unfortunately.
No doubt James looked after her, but the heart of it will see life again 😎
Ah to be fair he was a grand lad...but a bit of an expert....a clean hands mechanic! πŸ˜„

Lads,
If anyone would be interested I'd sell the car complete without the box. I haven't started stripping yet. Some stuff provisionally sold but I'd rather have it all gone rather than have it hang around in bits.
It's a class car, would be unreal on the road.
Also, 2ltr tax! Whoever imported it put it down as 2ltr lol πŸ‘πŸ€˜

Yeah the 2.0L tax was handy. It was only two years old when it was brought in and I'd say they just had no code for it on the VRT system as that happened with a lot of yokes back then.
I think that also put lads off buying off me at the time as could be a risk with insurance.
Wasn't the worst on juice I got 600km on longer journeys to a tank.
Was lovely sound off it.

Can you send me a message on 0863696657. Cannot message. Need indicator on left wing mirror. Thanks

Well lads
I've a 05 legacy h6 for a different project that I'm breaking if anyone needs anything?
I'll have it in the Parts for sale section soon.
I'm new to Subarus in general tbh, grew up on vw's and after into porsche's...so I'll be grateful for some advice and info along the way in the project.
Here's the donor car anyway, have a look
Looking for height adjuster

Sweet. Happy days man. Now to get yourself into a driving Subaru and everything will make sense πŸ˜‰πŸ˜

Back