Anyone know this WRX STI WAGON ???

cybotron77

[size=14pt][size=24pt][/size][/size][size=18pt][size=12pt]Hi guys. I am just wondering if any of you knows this car, I mean any service history or when it was imported to Ireland or any accidents or maybe it was stolen. I am looking for a classic shape Wagon WRX STI or Wagon WRX and the car from the pics could be mine, but there is no service history - none whatsoever, so I think it is too risky.
I would appreciate, if some of you could give me any info about the car from the picture. Thanks.
[/size][/size]

http://i1254.photobucket.com/albums/hh604/radobado/WRXSTI.jpg

Hi, sold it over a year ago as there in my work were redundancies, I got confused . Selling the car was one of a few stupid decisions I made in my life, that is why I want to buy an Impreza again. Fantastic car!!! I missed it. Thanks for asking.

Dunno the car in the pic. I put up a post here just before christmas looking for info on a wagon i was going to buy. The owner didnt know much about service history or there was no recorded history with it. In the end i loved the car, and checked all that i could check. The feckin bottom end went after 2,000km's of handy driving and treating it right. But that could have happened even with full history too. Either way if its tight car in all the ways that you can check on inspection, there isnt alot of them for sale so tis hard to be choosey. Looks like a nice one from the pic. Good luck with it either way.

[quote author=wagonwheel link=topic=41049.msg469816#msg469816 date=1394389752]
Dunno the car in the pic. I put up a post here just before christmas looking for info on a wagon i was going to buy. The owner didnt know much about service history or there was no recorded history with it. In the end i loved the car, and checked all that i could check. The feckin bottom end went after 2,000km's of handy driving and treating it right. But that could have happened even with full history too. Either way if its tight car in all the ways that you can check on inspection, there isnt alot of them for sale so tis hard to be choosey. Looks like a nice one from the pic. Good luck with it either way.
[/quote]

Hi, thanks for the info. I am sorry to hear about a little misfortune happened to you, but at least the bottom end was done;).... i am presuming. I am not sure about the car, will be inspecting it next weekend. From the pics I got, if I compare them to the pics on this web from 2012, the car got a few spots of rust here and there and some dents too :(, but as you wrote it is hard to be choosey nowadays as proper Wagons disappeared. So, probably it is not worth much now....
Thanks again for the info.

No bother atall. Sur wasnt very helpful info tbh! Ya all fixed up an motoring again. Lets us know how the serching is goes.

Back