Anyone know this subaru

I am nearly sure this is the car I test drove in summer 2013. If it is there is a thread somewhere on here. The one I am talking about was for sale in Mullingar. It looked quite good despite the high millage it Had but there was a few things put Me off. Most of all the owner. Secondly it Had rust on both rear sills and inside the car just behind rear doors.
I`ll try to find the thread for U

Hi there guys I bought the car and had it for a while in Donegal I made the box it took bloody ages to make. It was driving perfect when I had it. The rear doors did have a little light surface rust but I have them a treat it's very light but that's the only bit on the car. The car is very straight. When I got it it had the bumper tipped on the front that only bent the side bracket that all I had to do was straighten it. The promote start fob died but can be replaced. It had new tyres from me. Kumhos. There was a noisey shim on a cam when cold but that's not a hard fix but saying that previous owner to me had wrong oil in which didn't have the right lacivity if that's how you spell it. But it drove like a car with half the milleage and boosted lovely I also redid the boost solenoid box with silicone hose.
What price is he asking for it

Hi lad i went to view the car today and ever thing works,you can see the rust spots were treated at some stage but its starting to show again(not a big job)its missing a panel in the boot theres a ding in the boot door(cheap fix)the car starts and drives lovely and its super comfortable even on a bad road break pads are low so it will need new ones soon.She also showed me a print out of the car making 340bhp

I'm going to go with it as i got it for good money :wrxsmiley

Will be keeping my eyes out for this now. Can't be too many white Legacy wagon's floating around Cork with CW plates. :smokin:

[quote author=buckshot link=topic=42850.msg491539#msg491539 date=1411934453]
Best of luck with it

Sent from my ST26i using Tapatalk
[/quote]
Thanks

Back